Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Materials Engineer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Studying the properties of metals, alloys, plastics, polymers, ceramics, composites and other materials
- Finding new uses for existing materials
- Designing tests and processes to determine the suitability of materials
- Overseeing manufacturing and testing processes
- Using laboratory equipment to analyse the properties of materials
- Working with other engineers and specialists
- Testing and monitoring material performance
- Considering design and manufacturing objectives and selecting recommended materials
- Designing and implementing laboratory processes for the review of materials in line with cost and performance objectives
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Materials)
- Over 3 years of experience working as a materials engineer
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Organise and coordinate teams
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
- Current drivers licence
- National Engineering Registration (NER)
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates