job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly innovative and experienced Marketing Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Plan, develop and organise marketing campaigns to support business growth objectives
- Coordinate marketing campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints
- Conduct regular data analysis and measuring campaign performance against predefined metrics
- Present regular reports to clients and stakeholders
- Use consumer data to predict current and future consumer trends
- Identify new growth opportunities through market research
- Develop and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Optimise marketing campaigns for highest return on investment
- Mentor and train junior team members
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, media or a related discipline, or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Marketing leadership role
- Well developed marketing and communications experience and expertise
- Demonstrated people leadership capability
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal along with well-developed influencing and presentation techniques to build strategic internal/external relationships
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple demands
- Agile thinking with the ability to respond to dynamic conditions
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Marketing Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!