Management Accountant (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join our team.
What you will do:
- Collating information such as revenue, cash flow and outstanding debts
- Using financial and non-financial data to formulate a complete picture of how the business is going
- Advising stakeholders on the financial implications of significant decisions, business strategy and monitoring risk
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Accounting or a Bachelor of Commerce
- CIMA Professional Qualification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislations
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!