job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Developing maintenance planning strategies and schedules
- Coordinating and overseeing the maintenance of equipment, mechanical systems buildings or other structures
- Applying quality systems and procedures to work processes
- Leading continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) policies are followed
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Maintaining and overhauling mechanical systems and equipment
- Developing and implementing shutdown procedures
- Developing and maintaining equipment maintenance logs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Engineering
- Working in confined spaces or elevated work platform (EWP) licences a bonus
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Property Management Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!