Maintenance Fitter (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Fitter to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Interpreting drawings, diagrams and specifications and determining suitable materials and sequence of operations
- Checking fabricated and assembled parts for fit and finish, tolerances and accuracy using precision measuring tools
- Using machinery and tools to form raw materials into finished products by cutting, pressing, grinding, planing, boring and drilling
- Performing routine maintenance of machines and tools, and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Use oxy, electric, TIG and MIG welding techniques and machining processes to replace and repair parts
- Preparing patterns for casting and cutting
- Cutting, threading, bending and installing pipes and lines for hydraulic components
- Following safety protocols
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Be quality driven and competent to complete jobs according to plans and specifications
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Production Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!