Legal Counsel (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Legal Counsel to become part of our successful team.
You will review and draft legal documents, manage risk, conduct negotiations on behalf of the organisation and ensure the organisation’s legal compliance.
What you will do:
- Interviewing to determine issues and recommending appropriate course of legal action
- Reviewing and drafting contracts, documents of sale, leases and other legal documents
- Conducting research and investigations and filing documents
- Providing expert advice on matters of Law in a range of situations
- Acting as a trustee on behalf of the organisation
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Law or Juris Doctor
- Practising Certificate
- Member of the Law Council of Australia
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with ease
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Legal Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!