Learning / Training Officer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Learning / Training Officer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Assist in the development of training programs
- Develop technical training packages and assessments to ensure a competent workforce
- Deliver training packages and assessments in classrooms and workshops to determine competence
- Identify skills gaps and work with the team to provide feedback and ensure continuous improvement
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated experience in creating & delivering training packages, training plans and assessments
- Knowledge and understanding of training needs analysis and evaluation processes
- High attention to detail, particularly in relation to maintaining training records
- Strong focus on service delivery and good time management skills
- Sound understanding and application of adult learning principles
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations, depending on business needs
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!