Law Graduate (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent Law Graduate to become part of our successful team. You can expect to learn and gain experience across a wide range of legal fields.
Commence your legal career with an experienced team providing guidance and mentoring!
What you will do:
- Meeting with and interviewing clients to understand their needs
- Write case notes
- Recommending appropriate legal advice and undertaking on behalf of the client
- Conduct research, arranging witnesses and giving notice of court action
- Preparing and reviewing contracts
- Representing clients in court, at tribunals and in mediation
- Keeping files up to date and timekeeping
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor or Master of Law, or Juris Doctor
- Practical Legal Training or Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice in process or completed
- Practising Certificate from relevant local Law Society (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to build business and client relationships
- A high degree of initiative, dedication, and organisation
- Organised and proactive with a strong desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Legal Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!