Lab Technician (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Lab Technician to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Maintenance of lab tools and equipment
- Preparing experiments
- Inspecting, calibrating and maintaining test equipment
- Recording data and writing reports
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certification in Laboratory Techniques or Laboratory Technology
- Current membership with the Royal Australian Chemical Institute, Australian Society for Microbiology or the Australian Institute of Medical Scientists a bonus
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines & work under pressure
- Dedication to good laboratory practices regarding quality of results, health and safety
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!