job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an Interior Designer to become part of our successful team.
We are looking for a creative professional who will focus on introducing design elements into inside spaces to make them more aesthetically pleasing, as well as functional.
You will have an eye for design and flair for putting together colours, materials, furnishings, fixtures and artwork that create a particular impression within a particular space.
What you will do:
- Consult with clients on creative briefs and use design principles to fulfil the brief
- Create design, style and mood concepts that fit with architectural plans, select colour schemes, source furniture and fixtures, and ensure all work fits within the client’s budget
- Use computer programs such as AutoCad and Photoshop to design and create professional concept drawings of what a space will look like
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Relevant qualification such as Diploma of Interior Design or Bachelor of Design
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!