job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Instructional Designer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and evaluate a broad range of instructional materials
- Analyse requirements and methodically developing instruction materials to match learning needs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine specific design needs
- Plan and implement training strategies
- Integrate feedback, student support, assessment and course evaluation into the training program
- Study instructional theories, tools and resources
- Conduct user testing
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Diploma of Training Design and Development, or a Bachelor degree majoring in Instructional Design
- A minimum of 2 years experience in instructional design
- Outstanding communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with creative content tools and and a Learning Management System would be beneficial
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!