Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an Industrial Engineer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Developing and introducing changes to work processes, safety procedures and labour utilisation
- Assessing current processes and identifying opportunities for increased efficiency
- Planning, designing and implementing systems that improve productivity and revenue
- Measuring task time and setting performance standards
- Inspecting manufacturing plants to ensure optimal performance and compliance with specifications
- Reviewing current process performance, preparing reports and analysing costs and feasibilities
- Establishing standards and policies for testing, quality control, quality assurance, inspection and maintenance
- Ensuring the safe, environment–friendly design and operation of manufacturing processes
- Determining specifications, timeframes, materials, equipment, capacities and workflows
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Over 3 years of experience working as an industrial engineer
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Organise and coordinate teams
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
- Current drivers licence
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates