HR Graduate (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic HR Graduate to join our Human Resources team.
We are looking someone who has completed a HR degree and is looking for a role that will give them exposure to all facets of HR and provide them will an excellent foundation on which to build their career.
The successful candidate will receive training and mentoring to develop their skills and abilities so they can undertake the following tasks:
- Support and provide administrative assistance within the HR team and contribute to projects related to employee cycle, talent acquisition, onboarding, organisational development
- Prepare contracts of employment, letters, correspondence and reports
- Manage the on-boarding and probation process of new starters
- Maintain organisational charts, HR files and the HRIS
- Assist with HR projects, training and administration as required
- Support and preparation of weekly, monthly and trend reporting
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Experience working in a team environment
- Good work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality, working independently, and following through on projects
- A collaborative approach with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Human Resources (HR) Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!