HR Director / Chief People Officer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced HR Director to join our C-Suite team to lead the people function company wide.
What you will do:
- Shape and lead the Human Resources strategy development at the executive level and partner with the Executive Team to deliver the overall business vision
- Lead, create and implement HR strategies including organisational culture, resourcing, learning and development, performance management, remuneration, benefits and rewards, employment / industrial relations, HR technology, talent management and succession and health, safety & wellbeing.
- Lead and manage a team of HR professionals
- Develop, implement and maintain best management people practices including HR Programs / initiatives and localised policies and policies
- Oversee the management of employee relations / industrial relations including employment agreements, and where relevant performance management, investigations, and disciplinary actions
- Develop and implement strategies to improve audit compliance and performance
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Over 10 years proven experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources / Business Management / Law
- Previous experience leading and developing a team of HR professionals
- Strong knowledge of current employment legislation and practices with particular experience providing professional advice and resolving complex issues relating to performance management, employee relations, industrial relations and health and safety
- Exposure to and knowledge of a diverse range of specialties including learning & development, remuneration, employee and industrial relations, recruitment, succession planning, resource planning and change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and articulately present at both a Board, Executive and staff level
- Proven experience working with and managing a diverse range of stakeholders, and the ability to develop strong partnerships
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing and resolving complex industrial relations/employment relations matters
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Human Resources (HR) Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!