HR Administrator (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join our team.
This is an ideal entry level/graduate role to commence your HR career in a fast paced environment, whilst being part of a supportive and collaborative team.
What you will do:
- Provide administration support to HR Managers
- Monitor the HR inbox and respond to our distribute incoming correspondence
- Processing of job advertisements, creation of contracts of employment, onboarding new employees, employee record management and employment variations
- Maintain compliance related data including police checks and visas
- Liaise with managers and employees across the organisation
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Well-developed administration skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise and manage a changing workload
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and solve problems with professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion
- Proficient knowledge and understanding in MS Office
- Certificate IV in Human Resources a bonus
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Human Resources (HR) Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!