Heavy Rigid (HR) Driver
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Heavy Rigid (HR) Driver to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Packing and stacking goods onto truck, restraining goods as required and safely transporting cargo such as equipment, products and supplies to and from specific locations
- Manoeuvring vehicles into ideal loading and unloading positions, often within tight spaces
- Undertaking basic truck inspections and maintenance, complying with rules and regulations, and ensuring all logbooks are up to date
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Good availability for a variety of shifts, including weekends and public holidays
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Supply Chain & Logistics Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!