Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Obtaining soil and rock samples to determine strength, compressibility and other factors that affect the behaviour of soil and rock when a structure is imposed
- Determining the safe load for soil
- Analysing and mapping technical results obtained from seismic surveys, and investigating subsurface conditions and materials to determine their properties and risks
- Analysing the relationship between physical structures and marine geology for offshore and coastal structures
- Reviewing work practices to reduce the risk of injury from geotechnical hazards
- Ensuring that all works are compliant with relevant regulations
- Conducting routine inspections and reporting all significant incidents
- Undertaking ongoing data collection, evaluation and reporting
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree, majoring in civil or geotechnical engineering
- Over 3 years of experience working as an engineer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid field competencies (highly valued)
- Confident using specialist geotechnical software
- Knowledge of CAD and/or GIS would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel for limited periods
- A current driver’s license
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates