Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Geophysicist to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Planning and conducting field tests
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting geophysical data
- Presenting geophysical data to stakeholders to help them make better decisions
- Forecasting weather, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other natural phenomena
- Sampling rocks for information on the composition of the surface of the earth
- Surveying specific locations for the presence of minerals, water, and petroleum
- Undertaking analysis and interpreting seismic data to locate and evaluate potential oil and gas targets
- Contributing to projects to assist in lowering the risks and costs associated with oil and gas exploration
- Submitting reports such as seismic interpretation reports to Joint Venture parties and government petroleum regulators
- Keeping up to date with advances in geophysical technologies and implementing the use of new and innovative technology
- Maintaining geophysical equipment
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in science with a major in geophysics, geoscience or a combination of geology and physics
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Current drivers licence
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.