General Practitioner GP (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced General Practitioner to become part of our successful team.
As a GP within our team, you will be the first port of call when a patient has a health issue, and coordinate their holistic health needs.
What you will do:
- Provide competent, patient-centred care that addresses the patients' health needs and promotes wellness
- Administrating basic medical treatments, such as injections, immunization's, skin cancer removals, wound dressing, stitches and minor surgical procedures
- Keeping detailed, up-to-date records of all patient treatments and interactions for their own medical practice and Medicare
- Keeping up to date with the latest medical treatments and medications relevant to general practice/primary healthcare
- Advising patients on diet, nutrition, exercise, health care plans/ additional assessments, travel plans and other lifestyle habits to prevent or recover from illness
- Arranging admission of patients to hospital where necessary
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Medical Studies or Doctor of Medicine
- Fully registered AHPRA
- GP fellowship from Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies and medicine, and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!