job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Gardener to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Preparing garden beds ready for planting
- Propagating and variegating plants, including trees, flowers, shrubs, bushes and hedges
- Watering, fertilising and treating soil
- Pruning hedges, shrubs and trees, and lopping branches where necessary
- Mowing lawns, and trimming or weeding garden beds
- Spraying and treating plants to control disease or insects
- Examining plants and trees to determine their condition and decide appropriate treatment
- Choosing plants and materials for gardens
- Setting out and shaping pathways from gravel or pebbles
- Constructing fences, ponds, barbecues, pergolas, playsets and furniture
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate III in Horticulture is a bonus
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Be quality driven and competent to complete jobs according to plans and specifications
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Property Management Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!