Financial Planner (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Planner to help our clients set and meet their financial goals.
What you will do:
- Analysing and understanding a client’s current situation, and actioning, scrutinising and monitoring investments on their behalf
- Making recommendations with regards to investments, superannuation and retirement planning
- Helping clients to manage and invest their money to help them meet their financial objectives
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) or related tertiary degree
- Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) certification highly regarded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislations
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Finance Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!