Financial Officer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Officer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Providing guidance to the finance team and management about budgets, accounting and tax regulations, and financial policies
- Undertaking regular financial analysis in order to identify, address and resolve issues, disputes or variances
- Overseeing daily, monthly and yearly transactions, process invoices and track investments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Diploma of Accounting or a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Business
- Prior experience in finance
- Knowledge of software programs such as QuickBooks, SAP, Tableau and Xero
- A high level of personal integrity
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Finance Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!