Financial Controller (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Controller to join our team.
What you will do:
- Managing annual budgets and forecasts
- Overseeing taxation activity
- Ensuring compliance to laws, and financial or tax regulation
- Maintaining relationships with auditors and banks
- Identifying business efficiencies and operational improvements
- Maintaining accounting procedure and policy documentation
- Solving complex accounting issues
- Day-to-day management of finance department staff
- Oversight of financial statements and annual reports
- Measuring company performance against internal and external benchmarks
- Working with executive leadership to plan, scope and implement projects and programs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor of Accounting or degree in a related field
- Prior experience as a Financial Controller
- CA/CPA qualified
- A high level of personal integrity
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Sound leadership skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Finance Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!