Financial Analyst (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our team.
What you will do:
- Analyse current and past financial data and performance of the organisation in order to prepare reports for the management team
- Predict future income and expenses to assist in determining budgets and provide advice about potential areas of improvement
- Monitor financial movements of a company and broader financial markets so as to make relevant recommendations about ways to improve financial growth
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in accounting, business administration, economics, finance or statistics
- CA or CPA membership preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislations
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Finance Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!