Financial Accountant (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join our team.
What you will do:
- Preparing monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Preparing cash flow statements and controlling expenditures
- Collecting and analysing data used in the preparation of regular estimates
- Assisting with end-of-financial-year accounts and statutory accounts
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CA or CPA membership
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MYOB, Xero or similar financial software
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislations
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!