Finance Broker (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Broker to join our team.
In this role you will act on behalf of our clients to find and organise loans, arrange insurance and offer advice on financial market transactions.
What you will do:
- Gathering information on market conditions, commodity prices and trends and discuss these with clients, taking into account their individual financial circumstances
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and recommend loans and insurance coverage that meets their needs
- Maintaining relationships with banks, insurance companies and lenders to organise loads, finance and insurance for clients
- Preparing and lodging relevant documentation
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management or a Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)
- Australian Credit Licence (ACL)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of loan regulations and legislations
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Finance Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!