job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Farmhand to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Fencing and repairs
- Mowing grass and fields
- Spraying pesticides or fertiliser
- Driving utes, motorbikes, tractors and quadbikes
- Managing irrigation
- Working with livestock, including feeding and pasture rotation
- Developing pastures
- Harvesting crops
- Ensuring animal health is optimal
- Assisting animals that are giving birth, tending to newborns
- Mechanical diagnostics and repairs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Current drivers licence
- Previous farm experience beneficial
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Supply Chain & Logistics Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!