Family Lawyer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Family Lawyer to become part of our successful team. You will provide professional advice, assistance and support on a wide range of issues including: separation, divorce, child support, adoption plus property and financial settlements.
What you will do:
- Resolving legal issues for clients
- Corresponding regularly with clients and other solicitors about legal matters
- Preparing documents including court applications, contracts and settlement documents
- Attending court
- Referring clients to counsellors, psychologists, financial planners and other professionals
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Law or Juris Doctor
- Practising Certificate
- 2+ years post admission experience
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and mentor junior staff
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with ease
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Legal Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!