job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Facilities Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Planning and administrating operational activities
- Coordinating repairs, cleaning, maintenance and renovations
- Monitoring and reporting on operational expenses
- Hiring and managing staff
- Planning and coordinating the use of the facility for special functions such as conferences
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous Facilities/Building Management experience will be highly regarded as would having a trade, engineering, hospitality and/or IT skills
- Diploma of Property Services (Asset and Facility Management) or a Diploma of Facilities Management a bonus
- Proven problem solver with the capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to build strong, effective working relationships with clients, tenants and stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Property Management Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!