Excavator Operator / Digger Operator (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an Excavator Operator to become part of our successful team.
You will be responsible for operating heavy machinery (including backhoes, bulldozers, rollers and graders) in order to dig, transfer and load soil, rock, debris and rubble from one place to another.
What you will do:
- Choosing, fitting and removing attachments including buckets, scoops, blades and rock breaking hammers so as to excavate, move and load earth, rubble, dirt and other materials
- Safely operating machinery by adjusting manual and hydraulic controls to regulate force, pace and flow
- Consulting and working with other construction, building and industry professionals
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Licenced Excavator Operator
- Excavator operator experience
- Confident operating large machinery
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be trustworthy, hard-working and take pride in your work
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates
Automotive Mechanic | Car Mechanic
Bulldozer Operator / Dozer Operator
Health and Safety Manager (Aust)
Health and Safety Officer (OHS)
Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Fitter (Mining)
Plant Operator / Machine Operator