Events Coordinator (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly creative Events Coordinator to join our team.
What you will do:
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand their needs and establishing the aims and agenda of the event
- Researching elements related to particular events, such as lighting, styling, food and venues
- Liaise with third party partners to consistently implement excellent events
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms
- Ensuring that staff for the event are hired, supervised and briefed
- Monitoring the event as it's taking place and resolving issues if they arise
- Ensure events are within designated budget
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A qualification in event management or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in event planning and execution
- Extensive communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain a strong rapport with various key stakeholders and vendors
- Superior organisational and coordination skills and demonstrated capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience in directing and supervising external vendors
- Strong digital skills and knowledge across virtual event platforms
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!