Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an Environmental Engineer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Collating and analysing scientific data
- Designing and managing environmental protection projects
- Obtaining permits and approvals
- Preparing and reviewing investigative reports
- Advising organisations and government on the best methods for contamination reduction and containment
- Inspecting industrial facilities to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Designing operations that convert waste to energy
- Staying on top of industry innovations and best practices
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering (with a major in environmental engineering)
- Over 3 years of experience working as an environmental engineer
- National Engineer Registration (NER) preferred
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
- Current drivers licence
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates