Driving Instructor (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Driving Instructor to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Teaching road traffic rules and regulations
- Teaching students about road and vehicle safety
- Explaining and demonstrating the use of vehicle features such as the brakes, accelerator, clutch, gears, indicators, lights and transmission
- Teaching advanced techniques, such as what to do in an emergency
- Advising students on when they are ready to sit their test, and when they might need some further instruction
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV In Transport and Logistics (Road Transport - Car Driving Instruction)
- Driving Instructors’ licence
- Working With Children Check
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Education Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!