Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Draftsperson to become part of our successful team and act as a trusted advisor to our clients throughout the project lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Meeting with clients and other construction professionals to understand briefs
- Drawing sketches, plans and designs
- Estimating material costs
- Working to specifications, budgets and timelines
- Supervising engineering works
- Conducting field and laboratory tests of construction materials and soils
- Working within regulations and contract provisions
- Supervising repairs and maintenance
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Engineering Drafting or Residential Drafting
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates