Digital Marketing Specialist (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
What you will do:
- Planning, coordinating and optimising online advertising campaigns
- Collaborating with other specialists such as Graphic Designers and Copywriters
- Analysing campaign data and compiling regular reports on campaign performance
- Applying search marketing principles to online content to improve search engine ranking
- Attracting new online customers and increasing revenue generated from existing customers
- Analysing current market trends and predicting future trends
- Creating and implementing schedule of digital content for social media channels
- Creating digital content
- Managing social media profiles
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, media or a related discipline, or relevant experience
- At least two years of experience in Digital Marketing/SEM (or similar roles)
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing
- Experience in planning and managing digital campaigns
- Well-developed analytical skills to understand the drivers to optimise digital campaigns
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Marketing Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!