Digital Marketing Manager (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly innovative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Increase brand awareness, boost visibility and engagement by planning and creating internet-based content
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying a target market, creating a brand persona and analysing information about how best to reach a target audience
- Promote products or services through various digital platforms by using SEO strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, media or a related discipline, or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Marketing leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in marketing with significant experience in digital campaign management
- 2-3 years' administrating multi-channel digital campaigns, measurement and optimisation to achieve ROI
- Strong experience setting up and driving EDM campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital performance channels: SEM, Programmatic, Social, Video
- Expertise in audience targeting, digital journey mapping and data driven creative principles
- Excellent working knowledge of analytics platforms
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to better engage customers
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, to collaborate across all stakeholders and to manage multiple projects
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Marketing Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!