job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Dietitian to become part of our successful team. You will provide patients with guidance on how to manage their diet, reduce risk of illness and improve their health.
What you will do:
- Planning diets and menus and providing guidance on the functional requirements and importance of diet and on the planning and preparation of food
- Collecting, organising and assessing relevant health and nutrition data
- Planning and implementing regular nutrition assessments and intervention programs
- Monitoring food intake and quality against diet plan
- Consulting with other Health Professionals and related workers to manage the dietary and nutritional needs of patients
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!