Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Engineer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Using Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Assisted Engineering (CAE) software to create drawings and diagrams
- Liaising with stakeholders to determine project brief
- Researching and designing new ideas for products and systems
- Analysing existing products and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring designs are functional, safe and compliant
- Finding and eliminating design flaws through the creation and testing of functional and non–functional prototypes
- Determining manufacturing parameters by determining material and production costs
- Presenting designs and demonstrations for client approval
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design
- 2+ years Design Engineering experience
- Engineers Australia membership
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) membership ideal
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills along with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently as well as in a team
- Self-driven, motivated and ready to share ideas
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates