Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Design Coordinator to become part of our successful team.
While you will help to design spaces, the main part of your role will involve coordinating the various activities and materials required to turn design ideas into reality, such as presenting design concepts to clients, coordinating deliveries, managing installations and acting as the point of contact between the design team and the clients.
What you will do:
- Understanding the client’s requirements and goals for the project
- Brainstorming design ideas into how best to utilise the client’s space
- Specifying materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes and flooring
- Establishing the timeline for the interior design project and estimating project costs
- Presenting the design team’s concepts of what the space will look like to the client, using computer programs such as AutoCad and Photoshop drawings
- Acting as the point of contact between the designers and clients
- Obtaining design certifications and verification approvals
- Mitigating health and safety and financial risks in the design and construction
- Coordinating with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications to build the project
- Visiting the site after the project is complete, to ensure that the client is satisfied
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Relevant qualification such as Diploma of Interior Design or Bachelor of Design
- Previous experience as an Interior Designer, Architect or Building Designer
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.