job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a dedicated Dentist to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Performing oral health assessments and examinations in order to diagnose any conditions, and developing treatment plans for patients
- Undertaking clinical treatments to restore, remove, fix, replace, realign and resolve issues with the teeth, form or function of the mouth
- Administering and monitoring local anaesthetics while performing a procedure
- Prescribing medications to reduce or prevent infection
- Improve oral health through education campaigns
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Dental Science or Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Fully registered with the Dental Board of Australia
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!