Dental Assistant / Nurse (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a dedicated Dental Assistant to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Preparing treatment rooms and patients for dental procedures
- Preparing instruments for the Dentist to use by ensuring they are sterilised, in the treatment area, and positioned so the Dentist has easy access to them
- Performing suctioning and passing instruments as they’re required during procedures
- Maintaining a dental supplies inventory by checking inventory levels and anticipating shortages
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate in Dental Assisting
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Dental Practice
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!