job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deckhand to support the running of our commercial vessel.
What you will do:
- Send communications and signals via radio and satellite to the crew, neighbouring vessels and marine authorities
- Load and unload equipment and supplies
- Operate mechanical devices, such as winches
- Sail small vessels, such as dinghies and catamarans
- Catch seafood using poles, nets and traps
- Sort, fillet, clean, prepare or preserve seafood hauls
- Undertake hospitality duties for crew and patrons, such as bar service, cabin attendance and kitchen duties
- Clean and maintain surfaces and fixtures of the ship
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate I in Maritime Operations (General Purpose Hand Near Coastal)
- First Aid Certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Supply Chain & Logistics Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!