Customer Experience Manager
job description template
About the Role
Due to the continuous success and growth of our team, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Customer Experience Manager.
What you will do:
- Find ways to reduce and remove customer pain points with current products and services
- Develop listening points across the customer journey to find opportunities for improvement
- Review performance against key performance indicators
- Monitor and analyse recorded and live customer interactions
- Analyse online customer interactions via customer relationship management system
- Advocate for customer solutions in meetings and project planning
- Hire, train and lead staff
- Develop strategies for use of processes, tools and resources to deliver improved customer experiences
- Lead team members to resolve customer issues
- Reduce customer churn and contribute to increased lifetime value of customers
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience working in the Customer Experience space with a focus on driving retention
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to build highly effective internal and external relationships
- A passion for customer service excellence and drive to achieve results
- Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) beneficial
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!