Court Officer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Court Officer to support the smooth and efficient running of the courtroom.
What you will do:
- Escort Judges to and from chambers
- Manage courtroom allocations
- Announce court sessions
- Keep order throughout
- Call witnesses to the stand
- Administer the oath
- Keep records and maintain evidence archives
- Liaise with police, legal teams and social workers
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate in Justice or Legal Services
- Bachelor of Law in progress a bonus
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- A high degree of initiative, dedication, and discretion
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Legal Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!