Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancer to become part of our successful team. You will assist our clients with real estate transactions, such as the purchase and sale of properties, settlements and title transfers.
What you will do:
- Conducting title searches to certify whether any debts relating to the property exist, and confirming the property belongs to the seller
- Preparing contracts for selling real estate, advising on mortgage documentation and prepare lease documentation
- Attending settlement on behalf of clients
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience as a Conveyancer, Legal Secretary or Paralegal
- Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing or Bachelor of Law preferred
- If required - a conveyancer’s licence from the authority in your state or territory
- Strong knowledge of property law and conveyancing practices and principles
- Ability to provide complex advice to clients in a simple and understandable manner
- Commitment to developing strong relationships and providing a positive experience for clients
- Knowledge of PEXA and e-conveyancing advantageous but not essential
- A high degree of initiative, dedication, and organisation
- Organised and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.