Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly innovative Communications Advisor to join our team.
What you will do:
- Acting as a media spokesperson
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with key media contacts
- Triaging and responding to media inquiries
- Developing communications and integrated media strategies aligned with program objectives
- Writing speeches, announcements, news releases, annual reports, website copy and video scripts
- Working with key internal figures and teams to develop strategies and messaging
- Organising or facilitating media training
- Reporting back to the organisation regarding strategy performance
- Disseminating ‘good news’ results stories
- Supervising delivery of communications plan
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in communications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a PR, Communications or related role
- Excellent internal/external stakeholder management and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with media monitoring platforms highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects under pressure
- The ability to work effectively within a team and autonomously
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.