Clinical Psychologist (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to become part of our successful team.
As a Psychologist within our team, you will be required to plan and provide high quality therapy using evidence-based interventions based on assessment and sound clinical formulation.
What you will do:
- Provide evidenced based and trauma informed therapy to clients
- Complete case notes and well formulated letters in a timely manner
- Provide consultation and advice to care teams, professionals and families
- Work in a multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary model for selected cases
- Have a commitment to self-care and professional development
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Fully registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies and techniques, and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!