Claims Manager (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Claims Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Providing information to clients about insurance products and services
- Reviewing client circumstances to ensure the appropriate type and level of coverage is provided
- Documenting information about clients, claims and policies
- Interviewing clients to determine the accuracy of information submitted in claims
- Explaining details, risks, benefits and costs of insurance to clients
- Managing and monitoring insurance claims to ensure the correct outcomes for clients, insurers and other related parties
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Identifying and managing exposure to risk
- Requesting specific information about claims, such as accident logs, medical records or bills
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in General Insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of insurance regulations and legislations
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Finance Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!