Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Analyse site locations and surrounding areas in order to determine the feasibility of a construction
- Develop detailed designs and plans using a range of computer software programs, and resolve any design challenges that arise
- Manage budgets and project resources to ensure that the construction complies with relevant rules, regulations and guidelines
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree, majoring in Civil Engineering
- Over 3 years of experience working as a civil engineer
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Working knowledge of civil design software
- Organise and coordinate teams
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
- Current drivers licence
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates