Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Chiropractor to become part of our successful team.
You will plan and administer treatment plans for our clients which include exercises and dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
What you will do:
- Administering a variety of neurological, musculoskeletal and functional tests to identify and assess sources of pain
- Planning and implementing management of patients' dysfunction, including training and exercise regimes
- Designing, reviewing, monitoring, assessing and evaluating treatment programs
- Keeping detailed records of treatment history of all patients
- Referring patients to other specialists when necessary and liaising with other Health Professionals in relation to patients' problems, needs and progress
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Master of Clinical Chiropractic
- Current relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulator Agency (AHPRA)
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Healthcare Job Description Templates